This policy covers the cookies that are used and run on the https://www.jazzinthepark.ro/ website.
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
2. Cookies are pieces of text placed on your device from which you access this website. A cookie is a small file of alphanumeric characters that will be stored on a user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment from which a website using this element is accessed.
3. This automatic data storage technology is widespread and is used to collect information such as browser type and operating system, source page, domain name from which the visitor linked to https://www.jazzinthepark.ro/ in order to understand how visitors use this web page.
4. A cookie does not contain and is not made up of pieces of code, therefore it cannot be run or executed in any way. The cookie cannot cause any changes to the device on which it is stored, which is why it cannot pose any threat to the security of the information stored on your device.
4. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
1. Most web browsers, smart phones and other web-enabled devices are normally set to accept cookies.
2. The cookies used by this website do not ask for personal information nor can they lead to the personal identification of internet users accessing the website. The data collected through cookies are purely functional, statistical and objective. Often, disabling cookies that are
essential to the functioning of the website can lead to incorrect functioning, to the non-display of certain sections or even to the non-functioning of a website.
3. These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and to present the content on the site in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies ensure users a pleasant browsing experience and support our efforts to provide convenient services to website users (e.g. online privacy preferences, relevant advertising, useful recommendations, etc.).
4. Cookies are also used in the preparation of anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our website, how they use it, and for what purpose. This enables us to improve the structure and content offered on our website, excluding personal identification of the user.
5. You have several ways to manage cookies on your computer or device. You can change your browser settings to not accept cookies or, depending on the browser you are using, you may be warned if a website tries to place a cookie on your browser.
5. CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES.
1. Cookies are diverse, with different variations of them, each serving a well-defined purpose or coming from a particular source. Thus, cookies can be classified into: 1. First-Party Cookies: these cookies are the cookies that are unique to the site accessed by a visitor. They mainly have a purely statistical purpose, i.e. these cookies calculate the views/accesses of the site (or of a certain category of the site), the number of active sessions, etc.
2. Third-Party Cookies: These cookies do not belong to and are not controlled by the site being accessed. They are set by web domains that are not necessarily accessed directly by the user. Third party cookies are inserted by website owners when they wish to interconnect several facilities offered online. A good example of this is the use of an existing YouTube video in the interface of another website. By pressing the “play” button of the video, YouTube can also place cookies on the device from which the access takes place, without the user entering www.youtube.com by default.
3. Persistent cookies: as the name suggests, these cookies are stored for a longer period of time. They have a specific duration until they will exist on the user’s terminal (starting from a few minutes to years or decades) and are not automatically deleted when the web browser is closed. The purpose of these cookies is to track user interaction with a particular website. An example of this would be to keep the login data of a specific website (Remember Username/Password). However, the user still has full control over these persistent cookies as well, and can delete or block them from their terminal at any time.
4. Data security cookies: These cookies can only be used by websites using the HTTPS protocol. These cookies contain encrypted data, useful for online payments, online transactions, online/mobile banking, etc.
6. WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS
The following cookies are used on this website with the following functionality:
Change your cookie preferences
CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information of the site visitors.